Translation Gate Services resolves to keep the confidentiality of customers data highly secured at all times. TGS Legal Translation and its affiliates shall have access to the personal and private information of the customer entirely for the reasons specified here under:
WHY TGS NEEDS CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION:
TGS collects personal information from customer in order to create quotations and invoices for translation, interpretation, voice over subtitling or any other services it offers through its website.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND ITS REDISTRIBUTION TO ANY EXTERNAL PARTY:
Personal data shared by the customer shall be used only to:
- Discuss in respect of your project required for translation for the purpose of quotation.
- Agree upon the completion time of the project.
- To communicate between translator, reviewer and customers to highlight
the necessary actions needed during the translation process.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION TGS SHALL COLLECT FROM THE CUSTOMER:
- Full name of the customer, email id, mobile number, landline number, delivery or billing address etc.
- Company name, copy of VAT certificate (if needed) copy of company
Trade License(if needed) copy of identification, document of the customer
- Customer’s documents or project files required to be translated for quotation and invoicing purposes.
CUSTOMERS FILE DATABASE SECURITY:
TGS shall keep the database of the customer’s source and target files
only to facilitate them in the event they have lost these files. However such data shall be stored for certain perod. However if any customer wants TGS
to immediate erase their database in our record ,they can notify TGS frontline coordinator through email and an urgent action shall be taken to
implement the same. Alternatively TGS is prepared to sign any kind of
non-diclosure or confidentiality agreement as per the customer requirements.